Digital Marketing Strategist
The Digital Marketing Strategist is a relationship builder and versatile communicator who develops cross-channel campaigns to drive VPM’s business and audience growth.
This role leads the digital marketing strategy for the organization and works closely with stakeholders in the content and fundraising teams. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop overall digital marketing strategies across search, email, web, social and other key digital channels
- Builds brand awareness, engagement and conversions by planning and managing campaigns for multiple digital channels, including search, email, web, social and others
- Works with team members to develop graphics and content for landing pages, emails, digital ads, social media graphics and organization’s website
- Leverages data/analytics to develop and manage KPIs for performance status and improvement reports
- Provides insight into the end-to-end digital customer experience across multiple channels and touch points and provides recommendations for improvement and/or enhancement
- Researches, assesses, tests and implements innovative digital solutions, while serving as a resource for best practices
- Collaborates with team members on internal and external communications tasks and projects
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in media, nonprofits or other relevant industry
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software including CRMs, MailChimp and social media platforms
- Direct experience in digital/interactive marketing including content development and analytics
- Up-to-date knowledge of and expertise in latest digital tools and techniques
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Positive attitude
- Related work experience in direct response fundraising is a plus
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]. The position will remain open until filled.
EOE M/F/D/V VPM reserves the right to alter, change, modify, and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party.