The federal Office of Special Education Programs says the state is violating the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.
Obstacles being combated by new regenerative practices to build a more reliable bottom line.
Changes meant to improve quality and cost of medical care may impact more than intended.
Stan and Barbara Joynes join Tassie at Valley Road Winery on Rt 151 in Afton.
More from VPM
- Yves Tumor's disruptive pop-cultural synthesis
- Aide to Sen. Rand Paul is recovering after an assault in Washington, D.C.
- 39 migrants are dead in a fire at an immigration facility in Mexico
- An Afghan girls' education activist has been arrested, the U.N. says
- Honda recalls more than 330,000 vehicles due to a side-view mirror issue
- A new wave of pension protest breaks out in France as police brace for violence
- North Carolina governor signs Medicaid expansion bill into law
- 39 migrants dead, 29 injured after fire at an immigration facility in Mexico