Digital Platforms Community Posting Guidelines
The following terms and conditions apply to any material submitted in any form, including without limitation photos, videos, posts, comments, user ID/name and any other written material.
Through submitting content on VPM's digital properties you agree and/or give us the right to the following:
- To display, publish, distribute, reuse, edit, modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, transmit, reproduce, create imitative works from, and or otherwise use the material for any purpose.
- Material can be used on any of the multiple channels. Forms of media include, but are not limited to any form of social media, website, television, and/or any other type of media.
- Use the submitted material at no charge, whatsoever.
- We may grant credit, but are not required to, by using the name given when submitting/posting material along with the place of origin found in the user ID. No other personal information shall be used.
- The material comes from the individual submitting it. It’s genuine and original to you and has not been copied or replicated from any published source and does not violate the copyright or any other right to any outside party.
- We are not obligated to use any submitted material.
We reserve the right to remove any posts on VPM's digital properties that include:
- Obscenity, nudity, harassment or hate speech (speech that targets people or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, gender or any other protected status).
- Comments/posts that threaten to harm individuals, groups or organizations.
- Commercial advertisements or solicitations of funds, endorsement or encouragement of illegal activities.
- Multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted.
- Personal information including but not limited to e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers.
- We reserve the right to ban violators.
- If you see any violations, we encourage you to contact us in Facebook messenger or via email at [email protected].