Enjoy two new Fitness DAWGS episodes over the holidays
The holidays are here and that means time for something new! Whether you are out and about or staying close to home, you’ll have two new Fitness DAWGS episodes to enjoy during your break time. Learn how to make healthy and fun snacks with First Lady Pamela Northam and active ways to keep our bodies moving during the holidays with Miss Sherri The Clown.
Dr. Addie and her friends, Journi, Grayson, Stella and Eli visit with First Lady Pamela Northam at the Governor’s Mansion to learn about organic gardening, healthy foods, and simple habits that promote health and prevent illness.
Dr. Addie, Boxer, Journi, and Grayson meet up with Miss Sheri The Clown to come up with some fun creative way to help with the children's boredom, and at the same time work on their physical fitness indoors and outdoors.
These episode emphasizes Virginia Health and Physical Development Foundation Blocks:
- Foundation Block 1 - Skilled Movement
- Foundation Block 2 - Movement Principles and Concepts
- Foundation Block 3 - Personal Fitness
- Foundation Block 4 - Responsible Behaviors
- Foundation Block 5 - Physically Active Lifestyle
- Foundation Block 6 - Health Knowledge and Skills